Ras Al Khaimah Mainland
Ras Al Khaimah Free Zones
Ras Al Khaimah Offshore
Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) offshore company is ideal for international business startups. An offshore does not require office space, and cannot conduct activities within the UAE. RAK is the most popular and cost-effective jurisdiction in the United Arab Emirates.
Companies in Ras Al Khaimah enjoy 0% Taxation, no auditing, and no paid-up capital requirement.
Registration of an offshore company in RAK has the following advantages:
- A Ras Al-Khaimah IBC is exempt from any form of taxation and withholding taxes in the United Arab Emirates;
- no requirement for owners and managers to visit the UAE
- No accounting / reporting requirements;
- 100% company ownership with no public registry of shareholders and directors;
- No paid-up capital requirement. The standard share capital is AED 10,000 but can be amended to fit your requirements.
Reach out to us via email or WhatsApp and our agents will support you with all your inquiries and requests.
Visit our contact page for more information