By using our Website and agreeing to this Policy, You enable Us to process Your personal data which is collected through this Website in accordance with the terms & conditions of this Policy.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information shared by You while visiting our Website.
- Information about Your computer and about Your visits to and use of this Website (including Your IP address, geographical location, browser type, and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths); Individual information: Name, address (including proof of address), other contact details (e.g. email and telephone numbers), gender, marital status, date and place of birth, nationality, employer, job title and employment history, and family details, including their relationship to you Identification details: Identification numbers issued by government bodies or agencies, such as Your national insurance number, passport number, tax identification number and driving license number,
- Financial Information: Bank account or payment card details, income, or other financial information
- Identifiers: Information that can be traced back to you, such as an IP address, a website tracking code, or electronic images of You
- Information contained in or relating to any communications that You send to Us or send through inquiry forms or otherwise on our Website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication);
Before You disclose to Us the personal information of another person, You must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this Policy.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information submitted to Us through the Website will be used for the purposes specified in this Policy or on the relevant pages of the Website.
We may use Your personal information to:
- Administer our Website and business;
- Enable your use of the Services available on our Website;
- Send you email notifications and reminders;
- Send you our emails newsletters;
- Reach out to you to provide information that you have enquired about via various digital touch points;
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by you or about you relating to our Website;
- If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the permission you provide us.
We do not generally process Your personal information based on Your consent (as We can usually rely on another legal basis). Where we do process your personal information based on Your consent, you have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time. To withdraw Your consent please email us at [email protected] or, to stop receiving our marketing emails or company news, please click on the unsubscribe link in the relevant email you receive from Us.
We may disclose your personal information to any of Our employees, officers, advisers, agents, insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To the extent that We are required to do so by law;
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this Policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Retaining Personal Information
This section sets out Our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that We comply with Our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information. Your personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall be retained until You request us to have it removed.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data as specified hereunder:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and We cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
This Policy may be amended and updated periodically and without prior notice.
Queries and Complaints
This Policy aims to give You an overview of the ways in which we process your personal information. If you would like more detail or have any queries, please Contact Us so that we can assist you.